The Team at Best Sleep have a Mission to help you achieve Your Best Sleep. Knowing the issues that Bed Wetting can have for a child we sourced the best solutions possible for you.
Many parents want to know the reasons their child wets the bed.
- It’s simple: bed-wetting almost always happens because a child’s brain has not learned to link needing to pee with waking and going to the loo.
The Best Sleep Bed-wetting Alarm is a comfortable, compact and discreet size. Similar to wearing a sports band, the alarm unit is attached to an adjustable strap worn by the child on their arm and the sensor fits closely onto the outside of the underwear.
During a bed-wetting incident the alarm flashes a bright blue LED light coupled with sound and vibration which is good enough to wake deep sleepers. If your child doesn't wake gently wake them until it becomes a habit.
This set comes with:
- the unit
- sticker reward chart
- batteries so you are ready to go straight away.
Why do bed-wetting alarms work?
You may think an alarm just tells you when your child wets the bed. In fact, it does far more.
- A bed-wetting alarm powerfully boosts a learning process called conditioning.
- Conditioning is learning to react to a feeling without thinking - in this case, waking to a full bladder.
- When you use a bed-wetting alarm as directed, your child starts waking just as they pee. Soon, they're waking to the feeling just before: a full bladder.
To make sure your child will learn this way with their alarm, read and follow the alarm instructions carefully.
Comes with batteries ready to go.
We provide a 40 day money-back guarantee should you not be completely satisfied with your purchase.
Best Sleep helping you achieve Your Best Sleep